Travel is the movement of people between relatively distant geographical locations, and can involve travel by foot, bicycle, automobile, train, boat, bus, airplane, or other means, with or without luggage, and can be one way or round trip. Travel can also include relatively short stays between successive movements.
The origin of the word “travel” is most likely lost to history. The term “travel” may originate from the Old French word travail, which means ‘work’. According to the Merriam Webster dictionary, the first known use of the word travel was in the 14th century.
It also states that the word comes from Middle English travailen, travelen (which means to torment, labor, strive, journey) and earlier from Old French travailler (which means to work strenuously, toil). In English we still occasionally use the words “travail”, which means struggle. According to Simon Winchester in his book The Best Travelers’ Tales (2004), the words “travel” and “travail” both share an even more ancient root: a Roman instrument of torture called the tripalium (in Latin it means “three stakes”, as in to impale).
Trek to Ghorepani
The Palace of Fifty five Windows: This magnificent palace was built during the reign of King Yakshya Malla in A.D. 1427 and was subsequently remodeled by King Bhupatindra Malla in the seventeenth century. Among the brick walls with their gracious setting and sculptural design, is a balcony with Fifty five Windows, considered to be a unique masterpiece of woodcarving.
Early trek to Poon Hill for Sunrise, Back to Ghorepani and Trek to Tadapani
Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts.
Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia.
Kathmandu to Pokhara (By flight or Bus)
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu, you are welcomed by the team and then you will be transferred to your hotel. This trail goes through Ghorepani Poon Hill. Normally, the trek starts like Phokhara to Nayapul and ends like Phedi to Pokhara
Drive to Nayapul and trek to Ulleri
While early travel tended to be slower, more dangerous, and more dominated by trade and migration, cultural and technological advances over many years have tended to mean that travel has become easier and more accessible. The evolution of technology in such diverse fields as horse tack and bullet trains has contributed to this trend.
The Trip Cost Includes
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport(in our own vehicle)
- Transportation to and from!!
- Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with family environment
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide during the trip
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map(in case if you don’t have your own. Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag must be returned after completion of the trip)
- First Aid Medical Kit(Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All the required permits and paperwork
The Trip Cost Excludes
- International Airfare
- Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses(In Kathmandu, some packages do include hotel expenses)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Food and accommodations in Kathmandu
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on chartered helicopter.
For Trip Booking
Why Lets Talk?
Personal Service Experts
We Help our client for form filling, documentation and Guide them for Consular interviews.
Door Step Service
We provide services as per your convenience with Pick and drop facility.
Your Documents are safe
Your documents are secure and safe with our expert team.
Product Service Description
Cancellation Refund Policy
registered rent agreement